Influencer and Partnership Manager
Position Title: Influencer and Partnership Manager
Novo Associates is seeking an experienced and motivated Influencer and Partnership Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience in cultivating relationships with influencers and partnerships, and will be a creative, organized, and detail-oriented team player.
Essential Job Functions
• Identify, develop, and manage relationships with influencers, gamers, bloggers, and other partnering entities.
• Develop and implement influencer/partnership strategies that align with the company’s overall objectives.
• Monitor influencer trends and analyse data to measure success of influencer campaigns.
• Maintain accurate records of influencer/partnership activity.
• Ensure all contracts are up-to-date and in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
• Develop and manage the influencer/partnership budget.
• Manage relationships with external vendors and agencies.
• Collaborate with internal departments (e.g., marketing, sales, customer service, etc.) to ensure influencer/partnership campaigns are successful.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related field.
• 2+ years of experience in influencer/partnership marketing.
• Proven track record of successful influencer/partnership campaigns.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
• Ability to stay organized and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and social media platforms.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!